ss_blog_claim=07631723136979eef7a8e3040dc98ea7

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SEO Tools

I'm not normally one for buying suites of tools that claim to do all your SEO work for you, but I do spend an awful lot of time testing the freebies and trials to judge for myself whether anyone is close yet to what I would define as the ultimate toolkit.


This week's trial is for Web CEO which I have seen around for a while


First impressions are that this is a fairly impressive toolkit for those who don't have in-house tools already, and would seem to suit a small business who is looking to do internet marketing and seo but hasn't necessarily the technical expertise to develop the required software and tools.

I would never use automated submission software anyway, so that part isn't necessarily of interest to me, but I am interested in testing the validity of the potential link sites it has thrown up, as well as some of the more in-depth features this suite appears to have.

Even on first glance, the features list is pretty impressive, and once you start playing around, it seems to get better rather than worse!

This is just day 2 of playing with it for one of my clients, so I will report more later on in the trial, but it's free, so what have you got to lose? Download it and try it yourself and let's compare notes!





Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home