ss_blog_claim=07631723136979eef7a8e3040dc98ea7

Friday, June 27, 2008

And this week's spam is....

We are obviously all under-educated in't Western world, so this last month has seen an inundation of education opportunities - buy your degree, missing out on the job you deserve, earn more when qualified etc.

Other than that, this week has seen the spam innovation (yawn) of the subject line being the surname of the sender. Unfortunately, the spammers' imaginations are on holiday and there are no more vaguely interesting names such as 'Unmerrily Thompson' or 'Doublechoc Vinszcaya' so tis all a wee bit boring this week. But, like I said, always worth reporting!

What have you had in your spam sandwich this week?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cyberdoyle said...

yesterday I got over 4000 spam emails, either addressed to my domain name or replies TO my domain name saying message can't be delivered. Obviously harvested from my website, doh.
spammers are the pits.
Luckily gmail filtered out the majority, only around 40 got through to the inbox and were downloaded to the computer, but even those annoyed me. Thank goodness for the gmail spam filter!
chris

8:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home